Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 35

My hair is really, really waxy today. Not greasy at all, just waxy. The waxiness is mostly concentrated in the hair on the back of my head. I haven't CO-washed in 10 days. I did a WO rinse yesterday, and I've been doing them about every two to three days. I almost broke down this morning and used baking soda, because the waxiness is really bothering me, but I just pulled it back in a ponytail and decided to stick with my water only program. Hopefully this waxy period will pass. I notice it tangles a bit more when it's this waxy. It's still not as tangly as when I used shampoo, but it's tangly enough to be annoying. I didn't wet my hair today when I took a shower, but I probably will do another WO rinse tomorrow, just to try to keep it under control. In reality, my hair really doesn't look waxy at all - maybe just like I have a touch of product in it. It's just the way it feels that's bothering me most. I really hope this is a good sign that my hair and scalp are reaching the later stages of the "detox" period.

No comments:

Post a Comment