Sunday, June 26, 2011

Review: Curvy Kate Thrill Me Bra


I just received my Curvy Kate Thrill Me in the mail, so time to review it. Based on my limited experience with the brand, it seems that sizing runs fairly consistent through the CK line, although there are some very minor differences in the fit between the Thrill Me and the Tease Me.

Appearance (5/5)
The color on this bra is a vibrant blue, with dramatic pink detail. The two colors really go very well together. The cups are made of a smooth, shiny satiny material on the outside and a comfy tee-like material on the inside. The overall appearance of the set is beautiful. This was definitely made to be seen. The bold color does make it visible under lighter colored tees, and the ruffles are definitely visible under thin shirts, but even just a medium weight tee hides this.

Comfort (5/5)
Surprisingly very comfortable. The material is soft, not itchy and there is no poking or jabbing anywhere. The straps are not too wide set, making them comfortable and avoiding them digging in when reaching forward.

Fit (4.5/5)
The band is noticeably stretchier than the Tease Me, however, I hope this won't be a problem. It also seems that the cups may be just ever so slightly smaller than the Tease Me. I (surprisingly) may have been able to get away with a G cup, as it is a bit tight on my larger breast, but I think the ruffles do a good job of masking any effects from that, so I will stick with the FF. It fits my smaller breast perfectly.

Overall (4.8/5)
Probably my favorite Curvy Kate bra so far. It is lovely, the colors are great and the comfort is amazing. It's a bra that looks suitable for special occasions, but is comfortable enough for everyday wear - which is precisely what I'm looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment